We don’t compete on price, we compete on service.
Baltimore County Rentals
Are you a landlord, tenant or property manager? Is your property lead free? Do you require an inspection certificate to satisfy county requirements? Are you purchasing property with plans to rent? If the answer to any of these is YES, you need a rental Inspection. [Click Here]
The Baltimore County Inspection requires completion of the county issued inspection sheet. On the sheet there are 7 areas of concern. To avoid extra time and save you money examine the following before your inspection:
1.SMOKE DETECTORS: Are they present in every bedroom and on every floor? Do they all work?
2. ELECTRICAL: Are there any exposed wires, damaged switches, or outlets with missing covers? Are there GFCI outlets in the kitchen and bathrooms, do they all work?
3. WATER: Is there hot and cold running water in all kitchens and bathrooms, with no leaks and is the toilet fully functional?
4. BASEMENT SLEEPING AREAS: Does it meet egress requirements (2 exits, one to the outdoors) easy exit, no keyed deadbolt locks, no bars on exit windows?
5. FURNACE:The furnace must be either operational.
6. STAIR RAILINGS: A railing must be present for interior and exterior steps with more than 3 risers.
7. OTHER CONCERNS:Finally, the inspection sheet allows our inspector to note any other readily observable problems that, in the inspector’s opinion, represent an immediate threat to the health or safety of an occupant.
8. LIBERTY MUTUAL: Liberty Mutual is where our clients can get their discounted insurance quotes online.
Section 203(k) program enables homebuyers and homeowners to finance both the purchase (or refinancing) of a house and the cost of its rehabilitation through a single mortgage or to finance the rehabilitation of their existing home. Learn More Here.
With HUD becoming more strict with their guidelines of having the mortgage companies order and be responsible for the certifications; (Paragraph 5-19 of the Valuation Handbook, 4150.1 Rev-1) the mortgage companies need a way to comply with these guidelines. Our company goal is to make it easy and painless for them to follow the requirements of HUD when you need a certification that has been required by the appraiser. For more information call 844-675-8851.