Pro Spex Home Inspections is looking for inspectors with good communications skills, people oriented, and team players. This position requires the Home Inspector to perform residential inspections for buyers, sellers, owners, and investors compliant with state standards, following the Pro Spex System, and using the latest home inspection software. Currently preference will be given to inspectors willing to travel throughout Southern MD and Northern VA. This is a physically demanding, people-oriented business. If you enjoy being on the move, meeting new people, and helping them make life-long decisions, this is the company for you. This is a paid employee position not 1099.
As a company, we are big believers in the use of technology to provide the best customer experience and provide accurate, detailed information. Inspectors receive training in the use of IR cameras, drones and other tools necessary to complete a Pro Spex Home Inspection.
To be considered for the position, you must be a MD or VA licensed Home inspector or have passed the National Home Inspector Exam and be able to apply for your MD or VA license within 30 days of employment. Interested persons must have a reliable vehicle and a good driving record, as well as be eligible to work in the US. Must be available to perform inspections Monday through Friday. All new inspectors are required to complete our training program and follow the Pro Spex System. There is a minimum 2-year commitment after completing the Pro Spex Training Program.
Competitive commission, with opportunities for additional; income. Compensation increases with experience.
Set your own schedule
No restrictions on travel, set your own coverage area
401K, with company contribution
Company Sponsored Disability Insurance
Company Sponsored Life Insurance
Company sponsored Specialized Training (Infrared, mold, New Construction etc.)
Paid MAHI, NACHI or ASHI membership dues
Company handles all marketing costs
Company sponsored networking events
All Inspectors covered by company G&L and E&O Insurance ($1M)
Company provides all tools including IR camera and drones
Company provided uniform
Company smart phone, laptop and inspection software
Why Pro Spex:
- competitive compensation (holiday bonus)
- flexible hours (set own schedule)
- company paid continuing education opportunities
- no service area restrictions
- customers select inspector of their choice (online scheduler)
- locally owned, family atmosphere
- not a franchised, TEAM atmosphere-allows for constant communication & growth – ability to incorporate change
- benefits pkg (401k, life insurance, Long & Short Term Disability)
- internal growth opportunities (movement within the company)
- cutting edge technology (Drones, IR Cameras, Fully automated scheduling systems)
- company provides equipment, marketing, uniforms, computer, software, phone etc
- Professional Association Membership (MAHI, InterNACHI)
- Read our reviews!
- Pro Spex Way guarantees success…
- Covered by 1M GL & E&O
- Network of over 500+ real estate agents
- Free 4-wk training*
- Specialized Training (INFRA, IAQ, NC)
- consistently among the top rated as reported by Yelp, Consumer Checkbook, Redfin, Angies List, Google
To apply: Please send Resume or Letter of Interest via email to: email@example.com