Pro Spex Home Inspection Services, Inc.
General Job Title: HOME INSPECTOR ASSISTANT
Pro-Spex, Professional Home Inspection Service, dynamic, successful, and growing home inspection company in Maryland is looking to share their success by training a select candidate to perform as a Home Inspector Assistant. This position is suited to applicants with an interest in residential construction, architecture, construction management and related fields. This position is intended for a recent entrant into the workforce.
This is a physically demanding, people-oriented business. If you enjoy being on the move, meeting new people, and helping them make life long decisions, this is the company for you!
This is a full-time paid position. To be considered for the position, please submit resume or letter of interest include relative education and experience. No prior experience necessary. The selected individual will learn to perform multiple tasks associate with the execution of Pro Spex Business.
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assist home inspector in the field as needed to document existing home conditions.
- Assistant will be trained on how to document various systems and to record information in the Home Inspection software.
- Pickup and deliver Radon testing equipment as needed.
- Use a 3D camera to record residential homes.
- Assist the office staff as needed
- Position requires working indoors and outdoors throughout the year within the local Metro area only.
- Predominantly at private residence, single and multi-family, report writing on & off site, while traveling, or at office/home. Exposure to adverse weather conditions during travel, will be expected.
- Moderate physical endurance, moderate lifting of equipment. Must be willing and able to assist in carrying a ladder; Access crawlspaces or attics if necessary; Work outdoors in some weather conditions for short periods of time. NOTE: not required to operate in conditions that are unsafe, as determined by the discretion of the inspector. Assistant should not perform any task that places them in danger or may damage property.
- Working knowledge of computers and an ability to adapt easily to new software, writing skills, willingness to work and timeliness required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with limited disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Vehicle will be provided
- Hi School Graduate required
- Community college – preferred
Annually salary $20-30K, @10.50/hr
To Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com